Our organization strives to strengthen our children’s education and development through a collaborative effort of parents, educators, and the community. The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) plans and sponsors numerous activities throughout the year. Through our fundraising and service efforts, we support projects that benefit our students.
During the 2015-2016 school year, PTO allocated over $35,000 to the elementary and middle school, fulfilling requests for the following items: microscopes, field trips, Phonemic Awareness, reading comprehension aides, Therapy Balls, math puzzles, books, pencil sharpeners, and classroom supplies.
- Monday, August 8th, New Student Day
- Tuesday, August 9th, Registration/Fee Payment 3:00-7:00pm High School Commons
- Tuesday, August 23rd, First Day of School
- Wednesday, August 24th, Catalog Fundraiser Begins
- Thursday, September 1st, PTO Meeting 7:30-8:30pm at the Middle School Library
We Need YOU!!
Volunteers make up 100% of the effort behind PTO’s programs. Any amount of time you can commit is important to our kids and the schools. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact a committee chairperson or a member of the PTO board.