Our organization strives to strengthen our children’s education and development through a collaborative effort of parents, educators, and the community. The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) plans and sponsors numerous activities throughout the year. Through our fundraising and service efforts, we support projects that benefit our students. New this year, we will be accepting cash donations alongside volunteer efforts. Donations are tax deductible as the Roland-Story PTO is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
During the 2015-2016 school year, PTO allocated over $35,000 to the elementary and middle school, fulfilling requests for the following items: microscopes, field trips, Phonemic Awareness, reading comprehension aides, Therapy Balls, math puzzles, books, pencil sharpeners, and classroom supplies.
We are looking for volunteers to cover a shift(s) for the upcoming Book Fair at the Elementary School. Please sign up at the link below
- Monday, October 17th, Novelty Sales Begins – Forms can be found here Fall Novelty Sales Brochure and Form
- Friday, October 28th, Novelty Sales Ends
- Monday, October 31, Book Fair Begins in the Elementary School Library
- November 1st and 3rd, Elementary School/Middle School Conferences and Teacher Suppers
- Thursday, November 10th PTO Meeting 7:30-8:30pm at the Middle School Library
We Need YOU!!
Volunteers make up 100% of the effort behind PTO’s programs. Any amount of time you can commit is important to our kids and the schools. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact a committee chairperson or a member of the PTO board.